What's new in HTML5?
- section: This tag represents a generic document or application section. It can be used
together with h1-h6 to indicate the document structure.
- article: This tag represents an independent piece of content of a document, such as a
blog entry or newspaper article.
- aside: This tag represents a piece of content that is only slightly related to the rest of
- header: This tag represents the header of a section.
- footer: This tag represents a footer for a section and can contain information about the
author, copyright information.
- nav: This tag represents a section of the document intended for navigation.
- dialog: This tag can be used to mark up a conversation.
- figure: This tag can be used to associate a caption together with some embedded
content, such as a graphic or video.