|Photo Credit : YouTube|
- Jio GigaFiber will launch on 5 September 2019.
- Jio GigaFiber include WiFi Router and Set Top Box.
- Plans include both monthly and annual packages.
- Plans are starting from Rs. 700 per month and go up to Rs. 10000 per month.
- Jio GigaFiber received 15 million registrations.
- Service will available in 1600 towns in India.
- Jio Set Top Box box will include entertainment, gaming and Mixed Reality Services.
- In Jio GigaFiber user will get data speed 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps.
- Set Top box will able to host video calling with four people at once.
- Set Top box comes with in built graphics card to play games.
- Jio First Day First Show Movie, this feature will be available from mid-2020.
- Jio Announced an offer under which those who buy it annual plan will get HD or 4K LET TV and 4k Set Top box for free.
- Landline connection will also be for free.
Jio Set Top Box Mixed Reality Service
1. MR shopping
- User will able purchase a dress, e.g. checking out how it would fit the user.
2. MR education
- Student will able to look 3D models
3. MR movie
- User can also watch movies through the MR headset for theater experience.
- To use Mixed Reality services, Jio will offer the Jio Holoboard MR Headset.
- Jio Set Top Box will streaming all Channels from Local cable operator.